Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Make a Parent Proud (Another Christmas Card)

Sorry for delay since the last posting but it is Christmas after all. Like everyone, we've been quite busy around here. Brother- in- law is here from St. John's and there is last minute shopping to do. It was only last week that we got our cards in the mail which brings to us to our latest and maybe most popular project....turning a winter photo into a Christmas card. Today's examples are of my mother's and mother-in-law's homes that I've transformed from dull overcast shots to bright and cheerful holiday scenes. Many steps went into making these cards and I'd love nothing more than to explain the process but as I mentioned, we're quite busy. If you'd like a detailed explanation, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as time allows. Remember, to see the pics at full size, just click on them.




From this

To This


From this

To thisBoth parents were quite taken with the remakes and have requested a box of cards for next Christmas that they can send out to their friends with a possible inscription...
"From My HomeTo Yours".

No comments: