Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome To 2006

I trust everyone had a good time last night and are dearly paying for it today. Serves your right. Getting all tanked up at your age....should be ashamed. I will, at this time, reserve my comments on my evening as I don't want to destroy anyone's perceived notion that I am still a wild and crazy guy. I may be...I may not be. Let's just leave it at that.

On other notes, it seems the Christmas card thing we did last month received rave reviews with several people wanting me to do up their cards for next Christmas. I will gladly meet all orders though a price for this service has yet to be sussed out. If you would like your home on your cards just take several pictures of your home in various lighting conditions and either email or send them to me and I will be glad to do something up and send to you for your approval prior to printing.

So there's our first posting of the new year. I hope everyone has a wonderful year filled with many happy memories. All but you poor folks who were born in the years 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006. Apparently, people born in The Year Of The Dog are in for some nasty luck this year. Sorry. To these people, be careful.

That is all.......carry on.

No comments: