Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Photo Fun

In this segment, I want to show you the fun that you can have with someone else's photo. The couple you see below have both become avid photographers and a trip to radioparadise.com will show you some of their excellent work. This photo of an empty frame on a table caught my attention so I decided to place the couple in the frame. I don't recall the exact number of steps it took to get this where I wanted it and to be honest I am not completely satisfied with the result but as you can see, the finished product was on the right track.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work, Dave. I hate how I look in the original photo, but in the frame it's not so bad. ;-)

Anyway, I think it's cool how you associated my frame picture with the one of Allan and me.